O'Come Let Us Adore Him!!!!!! Archie makes the perfect Baby Jesus!
Mima and George helped the kids make a gingerbread house. But this year, we were sure NOT to eat it.....the walls had to be glued together with hot glue....
It was finally glued together that we we were able to move it to the Christmas Village!
The girls went to see the Nutcracker and Alyssa tried real hard to stay awake for the entire performance.
A little silly before the performance.
She tried so hard not to fall asleep......she really only missed the last 15 minutes. I know that she is five now...BUT she is still my little baby girl, sucking her thumb and all!
Next was taking the kids shopping at the Dollar Tree to buy something for everyone. They even wrapped all their own gifts. Cole's room turned into a little Christmas workshop, along with Brady's most recent purchase (his very own 7.5 feet pre-lit Christmas tree).
Next, on to see Santa....although I refuse to pay $20 for 4 wallet size pictures when I can take my own pictures. ALTHOUGH...Santa's elves weren't very nice this year. They wouldn't let us take pictures, so I went above and tried to sneak some pics, but they caught me there too... NO time to focus...I had to be quick!
Notice the MEAN elf in black standing right in front of the kids...she stood there just so I couldn't get the picture...what a Scrooge!
Spreading magic reindeer food on the lawn on Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve at Uncle David's and Tía Monsi's to celebrate with Grandad:
Then on to Meme and Pampy's for another Christmas Eve dinner of ham and potatoes.
The boys made Santa cookies JUST for our Jessie Hester...Santa is a little darker than we are used too........
Christmas Eve presents from Mommy and Daddy, jammies, slippers and a cuddable moose...or reindeer..however you want to look at it!
Christmas morning started at 5am and SANTA did visit the Jackson house....NOT sure how, why or when?...but he definitely arrived and left a LOT of great gifts....too many!!!
We ARE the REAL Jackson five now.....Rock Band and all!!!
Christmas Day leads us to Meme and Pampy's house for another Santa visit:
"Are there any for ME?"...like they don't have enough!
Don't know how, but I ended up passing out presents. I guess after almost 18 years of being a part of the Jackson family, I have earned the right to play Santa...what an honor!
Brian trying to explain to Meme and Pampy how a lap top works....notice the frustration settling in....
Playing with some of Cole's favorite gifts....like father, like son!
Next stop....Mima and George's house....
We can't WAIT to try out the BUMP it!!!!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Wish we could celebrate with ALL our friends and family.

No comments:
Post a Comment