Sunday, December 13, 2009

5 years ago today....

....we brought our little baby girl into the world!  How fast 5 years have gone by!!! 

img102[1]

I have a lot more pictures to share of all the celebrating over the past few weeks.  Stay tuned!  Sweet dreams baby girl!

 

Alyssa received a giant cupcake mold to make for her birthday cake.  She had it all planned out to make a giant gumball cupcake.

DSCN1375

Yes, the orange ball IS a gumball.

DSCN1376

 DSCN1379

DSCN1388

Our first celebration was over Thanksgiving weekend with the Cormanick-Magee family.

Present time.....Alyssa is a five year old that LOVES clothes!

DSCN1423 DSCN1432

DSCN1439 DSCN1438

DSCN1442

DSCN1455

DSCN1456

DSCN1457

Gumball time......CAUTION.....below are pictures that may make you weak to your stomach....notice their cheeks...FULL of gumballs!

DSCN1459

DSCN1461

DSCN1462

DSCN1463

Playing with some more presents.  Fake fingernails!  Although, once I told her that she wouldn't be able to suck her thumb with nails, she quickly took them off......her thumb!

DSCN1464

Party two was with her little friends...another cupcake party.  I was cooking ALL day just to have four giant cupcakes infested with icing and candy.

DSCN1675

DSCN1677

DSCN1680DSCN1685

DSCN1688

DSCN1703

DSCN1708

DSCN1709

And the FINISHED project.....

DSCN1726

DSCN1732

DSCN1733

DSCN1729

DSCN1716 

DSCN1724

 

Happy 5th Birthday Alyssa!  We hope you enjoyed all the celebrating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 Years! oh My! Happy Birthday!! She is such the mini you! :) I absolutely LOVE the GIANT cupcakes. What a great idea for a party. I may steal that idea for my 12 year old.