My very good friend Brenda, has motivated me to post pictures from the past...Flashback Friday. I have some really good old pics from back in the day of friends, family, my kids, etc. to share. Although, this first one is in honor of Brenda!
This is a picture of Brenda and I on the night of our Baccalaureate before high school graduation in 1992.
Brenda and her husband of 14 years, Chadwick, have actually been together since high school. They celebrated 20 years of being together this past week.....WOW!!! This flashback picture is of me, Chad and Brenda at our Junior Prom in 1991.....we were crazy back in the 90s.
Check out their love story on the Reed's family blog She has even posted some more pictures of her and I...some not so flattering...but funny! :)
Miss you Brenda and Chad!! I really need to come to Arizona for a visit! xoxoxxo
Come back next Friday for another Flashback Friday!

1 comment:
Yo Yo - Thanks for the shout-out! :) Funny pics! You so look the same. Love and miss you too.
Post a Comment