....I laid in a hospital bed smiling yet crying at the same time. October 5th, 2000 was the day I brought my twin boys into this world.
We continue to celebrate BOTH their birthdays. Christopher gets balloons sent to Heaven every Oct. 5th and Cole celebrates with friends. Cole invited a few of his friends over for a birthday OSU slumber party.
We started the evening by going out to dinner at the House of Japan for some Japanese food and some entertainment of cooking the food.
On the way out........do we have enough room???
Trying out chopsticks:
Soup came first and just about all of them tried it!
Alyssa LOVED it...even the mushrooms!
Flipping shrimp into the chef's hat.
An onion volcano!
Then to David's and Monsi's house for a quick celebration of Monsi's 30th birthday.
And then back home for some cake, football and late night 9 year old conversations....led by Brady.............
Seriously...an air soft machine gun????????
Nighty night boys...no inappropriate tv or conversations...I'll be down to tell you to be quiet and to fall asleep real soon....and several times!!! (Don't you just LOVE how Archie has his own blanket too?)

No comments:
Post a Comment