Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Silly Kids

I asked Cole to take a shower and after watering the flowers I saw Brady giving Cole a shower with the hose.  He was fully clothed, yet using soap.  I shook my head and let them carry on with their silliness.

DSCN3449

Yes, that is Cole putting soap down his pants....

DSCN3451 ...and more soap down the arm pits.  Good try Brady, you didn't get me wet which is a good thing because I have camera!

DSCN3454

Now, Alyssa went to her room because she was mad about something.  I figured she had fallen asleep because we hadn't heard from her in awhile.  I went looking for her and was in a slight panic because I couldn't find her anywhere!  Well, she was finally found....in her closet (with the door closed) in a her costume bin, sound asleep....good thing she didn't have the lid on the bin closed!

DSCN3461

DSCN3463

No comments: