Happy 13th Birthday
Brady!
My Brady Baby Bumblebee is 13 today! One of the benefits of the two of us in the same school is I can have two adorable 7th grade girls decorate his locker. When I went by his locker to check it out, the signs were down.....another benefit is that Señora Jackson has access to locker combinations too, so I opened up his locker, took out the crumpled up signs and re-decorated! :) I was in such a hurry that I put the words in the wrong order...I didn't want Brady to catch me at his locker.....AND with a camera...that would have been way too much....
These 13 years have gone by REALLY fast. He was born one week early at 6 pounds 15 ounces. Not a big baby, but he had a great big nose when he came out with hairy ears...we were a bit nervous with a little, big nose, hairy eared baby at a young 24 years old. He is now grown into his nose, hair has fallen off the ears...but growing other places...oh my.....he is much bigger than me now, mouthier than I ever was at 13, with a clever and witty sense of humor, with an unusual love for nature and animals and a talent of slamming his bedroom door.....the door has come off. We are celebrating Brady's birthday with some family this weekend....but SSSSHHHHHHH....he doesn't know about it. He thinks we forgot about a birthday party....
We went for a quick dinner right after school...then I had to drop Brady back off at school for Eagle's Night Out and then off to baseball with Cole. Busy, busy..even on a birthday!

1 comment:
Holy Cmoly. tears came down my face when I got to the pic of you and Brady. He is so BIG and handsome. I see a man in there - that is so scary. Your baby - he's 13!!! oh my. What a neat kid he is.
:)
you done good.
love and miss you.
b
Post a Comment