We started October 31st with a creepy lunch. Witches bloody fingers (apples and caramel) and spooky mummy dogs.
Then carving of the pumpkins and digging in pumpkin guts for seeds to cook later.
Notice the pumpkin head in the background!
Trick-OR-Treat
After several pictures, I realized (actually Brian reminded me) that I didn't even put the bunny's cute little pink nose and whiskers on! Much better!
We reminded them SEVERAL times to walk on sidewalks and driveways and NOT to run through yards...that didn't last long, notice them running through the yard and totally avoiding the sidewalk from the door!
Then off to a neighbor's party. Brady took an appetizer of nachos, that we wasn't planning on sharing with anyone.
Alyssa was the first one to try out the hot chocolate loaded with marshmallows, whip cream and chocolate sprinkles.
And Cole was sure to follow.....is that a beer I see in front of him in the black cup??? I think I left my beer on the kids goody table....oops!
Thanks Kendall and Brian for a great after trick-or-treat Halloween party!

No comments:
Post a Comment