.....I wanted to share some random pictures taken throughout the summer of my monkeys.
Archie relaxing on Alyssa's picnic table. I guess it's just as bad as bird droppings....right? The rain can wash it all away!!! At least that's what we like to think! :)
What's wrong with this picture?? The boys wanted to have a slumber party with Archibald, but he outsmarted them! He must have started on the floor and after the boys fell fast asleep, he left the boys on the floor and decided to get cozy on the chair. What a smart dog....good thing the boys go back to school soon, they are getting out smarted by a dog!
With all the boy toys, video games and balls to play with, Cole finds playing with Alyssa's dolls and bottles interesting too! :)
I would feel terrible too if I had an outfit like this on...nice socks and the 'blue cheese' (Alyssa's blanket) really needs to be put away!
I'm such a mean mom!! NO MORE junk at the Clippers game! Although, there is plenty of left over popcorn containers and drinks laying around and maybe even a few bites of someone's hotdog if they are really hungry!
We are READY for school to start (at least I am, I just need to get out of the house to feel as though I'm in control of something!!)

1 comment:
Hi Angie - you have been quite busy this past summer. Looks like MUCH FUN!!! I love the picture of Alyssa on the back of the bike in the basket - so cute!
Post a Comment