Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More 1st Communion Preparations

Over Spring Break, Cole had his 1st Communion picture taken with the cross necklace that his Uncle David wore for his 1st Communion, a bible that was given to me from my Papito and Mama Lily for my 1st Communion and a rosary that was given to him from Mama Lily this past summer when we went to Guatemala. He sure is a blessed little man!



Tyring out wine for the first time was an adventure that Cole didn't really enjoy. He had to be ready to receive the blood of Christ and I didn't want him to gag or spit it out in church. So we practiced........and Brady wanted in on the action too.....


They were eager for the first sip...but that is all it took for the wine tasting to be OVER!








....and the wine glasses stood alone.......



Cole was prepared on the actual day to finally receive his 1st Holy Communion! I haven't received the picture of Cole actually receiving communion from the photographer. When I do, I'll be sure to post it. Until then...these pictures pretty much depict Cole's Holy day!

















and FINALLY permission to take all his handsome clothes OFF!

No comments: