Friday, March 20, 2009

Preparing for 1st Communion

Brady and Cole completed their first Penance a few weeks ago. These are their banners that were hung at St. Michael's. They were already scared enough to confess their sins, so I didn't make it worse by making them pose for a picture. Being the good role model mother that I am, I went to confession too....Forgive me Father for I have sinned...it's been SEVENTEEN years since my last confession...YIKES!!!! We have to go back already because we missed church a few weeks ago and I didn't realize that you aren't supposed to get Communion IF you miss church.....soooooo...here we go again......



As Cole prepares for his First Communion in April, he makes some bread to represent the Body of Christ. Although, I'm not sure if the priest will give Communion to such a goof-ball!





Trying to carve a Cross in the cooked dough. Brian was the only one who tried the bread........



Cole's First Communion is scheduled for April 25th. It will be a BUSY weekend for the big Cole Douglas because the following day is our annual March of Dimes walk / run.

No comments: