Greetings from 8010 Eric Ct. One of my attempts to be creative with my good old 7.0 megapixel digital camera.
Instead of staying in and annoying each other during a level II snow emergency, we grabbed the neighbors and the sledding equipment and headed to the closest fire house hill to do a bit of sledding!
The snow coming down was heavy, strong and windy. It was difficult to get the camera to focus.
My best attempt to snow board...notice I'm not really moving...once I started to move...DOWN I went and NOT down the hill...DOWN on my butt!
Brady taking a break or asking for a sled to crash right into him...not too sure!
Cole trying to take a siesta...all he needs is a sombrero and some sunshine!!
My SNOW ANGELS!
After Cole was hunted down....
...and then tackled.....the fun was just about over....
We are OF COURSE hoping for another snow day tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment