Saturday, March 01, 2008

Pretty as a princess....or not

Alyssa enjoyed a day where I actually allowed her to wear her Cinderella dress out of the house. We went to Disney's Princess Classics On Ice...a dream for Alyssa!



I bet we won't see a Princess that sucks her thumb with a blanky named 'Blue Cheese' at the ice show...



Little Mermaid



Snow White



She seems to be enjoying herself so far....



Belle and Beast



Princess Alyssa enjoys a princess slushy in a princess cup.



It didn't take long before the princess starting acting up...she needed a nap...





All the Disney Princesses in one place at one time...what could be better....?



....a $10 bag of cotton candy attached to a crown...that made the little princess much happier!




NOT SO PRINCESS LIKE!!! Alyssa has a habit of changing clothes SEVERAL times a day and making a complete mess of her room by pulling cloths out of her closet and dresser. I'm considering putting a lock on her closet door. Below are two of her latest creations!



Nice dress....but soccer shoes??? I don't get it...

No comments: